Who should join seaHarmony?
- Scientists and graduate students in academic or other settings involved in ocean related sciences.
- Educators, traditional practitioners, and artists engaging in ocean related education, creativity, and knowledge building.
- Representatives for formal or informal organizations and community groups engaging in ocean related issues.
- Resource managers interested in connecting with research and education colleagues to enhance their decision making and/or outreach capacity.
What can seaHarmony do for you?
- Learn about successful past and current ocean science collaborations connecting scientists and educators/organizations to gain ideas for your own projects.
- Find potential collaboration partners who share your ocean science interests and needs.
- Share ideas and proposals for new ocean science collaborations.
- Learn about ocean science collaboration opportunities posted by other seaHarmony members.